NEW JERSEY KITCHEN RENOVATION CONTRACTOR
Kitchen and bath remodels are some of the most popular home renovation projects. A kitchen makeover can transform the appearance of an outdated home, and it can make a fixer-upper more appealing. Though it might be tempting to do your own kitchen renovation, NJ homeowners will find that it is much more extensive than simply adding a fresh coat of paint.
For that reason, you should hire a professional contractor for your kitchen renovation. Luckily, homeowners in Morris County, New Jersey don’t have to look far to find a trustworthy remodeling company, however.
Tandem Contracting has been serving the area with premium products and superior home remodeling solutions since 2015. We have been remodeling kitchens of all types and sizes throughout that time. Therefore, you can be sure that we have all the knowledge, skills, and resources to make your dream kitchen a reality.
Our Proven Process for Kitchen Remodeling
Our industry experience has given us plenty of time to perfect our kitchen renovation process. Not only are we able to get our projects efficiently, but we also make sure we provide quality results.
We take special care from start to finish. When we are hired for kitchen remodeling in Morris County, New Jersey customers can expect our thorough contractors to walk them through the following steps:
- In-Home Consultation: Before we begin any kitchen renovation, our experienced designers come to your home to assess the current situation. We take measurements, discuss your goals, and provide you with a free estimate for your remodel.
- Planning: Since we are a full-service kitchen contractor, we must carefully plan out the execution of your renovation. We use our experience to ensure that our plan is as efficient as possible, and our project managers work together to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Demolition: Once we start your renovation, we begin with our kitchen demolition services. Our customers can rest assured that we work carefully during this process. We also strive to keep messes to a minimum.
- Construction: During this phase of your remodel, we begin to replace or install any new cabinets, countertops, appliances, and more. We take great pride in our work, so you can rest assured that we only use the best materials in your NJ kitchen.
- Clean-Up: Our work doesn’t end until we have cleaned the entire worksite. We always treat our clients’ homes as if they were our own. That’s why we take the time to thoroughly clean up the kitchen.
New Kitchen Renovation Services
At Tandem Contracting, we offer a wide variety of services for your cabinet refacing or a kitchen expansion. Our remodelers can help you choose the right combination of services to meet your specific needs. We also consider your budget and use our experience to help you determine which goals are realistic. Based on all of that information, a professional remodeling contractor can assist you in selecting:
- Kitchen Cabinets: We offer custom cabinetry solutions so that you can get the storage you need in beautiful styles.
- Countertops: You can choose from various materials, including laminate and granite countertops.
- New Flooring: Our contractors can aid you in selecting new tile, wood, or vinyl flooring that can withstand high traffic, spills, and more.
- Light Fixtures: A quick and simple way to upgrade the appearance of your kitchen is by choosing modern lighting fixtures to complement your new style.
- Backsplash: Adding a tile backsplash is a great way to elevate the look of your kitchen. It’s also a relatively simple way to transform the space.
- Reconfigurations: While we can help you make minor changes, we can also do a complete reconfiguration of the layout. Our designers can work with you to make the room more functional and convenient for your family.
Paint: We can refresh your kitchen with a new coat of paint on the walls or ceiling. Our experts can help you find a color that complements the rest of the kitchen.
Why Would You Need a Kitchen Renovation?
Are you unsure whether it’s time to remodel your kitchen? We know that it can be tempting to put off the project for time and money reasons, but there are several reasons why you shouldn’t hesitate to contact kitchen contractors. Morris County, New Jersey residents continue to remodel their homes to:
- Increase Space and Functionality
- Breathe New Life into an Old Space
- Add to Their Home’s Resale Value
Throughout our time as a kitchen remodeling contractor, Morris County, New Jersey customers have come to us to make their kitchen more practical. Some have wanted more storage and counter space. Others have needed to change the layout to give them more room to move around. No matter the case, a remodel can make your kitchen fit your family better.
Have you purchased an old home with an outdated kitchen? Does your forever home need some modern updates? In either case, a kitchen renovation is a great way to make your home look newer. Not to mention, it’s an excellent opportunity to create a home that fits your taste and personality.
Increase Home’s Resale Value
With the help of a kitchen renovation contractor, Morris County, New Jersey homes can not only become more valuable, but they can also appeal to more buyers. If you plan to sell your home shortly, now is the time to consider upgrading appliances, cabinets, and countertops.
Request Our Kitchen Renovation Services in Morris County New Jersey
Whether you want a partial or complete kitchen remodel, you can count on Tandem Contracting as your kitchen makeover contractor. Morris County, New Jersey homeowners shouldn’t hesitate to contact our team of experts. We are happy to provide you with more information on our products and services so that you can make your dream kitchen a reality.
We make it easy to get in touch with our NJ kitchen contractors. You can call to speak with one of our friendly service representatives, or you can schedule an in-home consultation. We also have a simple online form that you can fill out to request a free, no-obligation quote.